Registration and Privacy
Registration on this site allows you to interact fully with other users as well as add comments and join in discussions. If you register on this site:
- you can always access, change or delete the information you provide;
- unless you agree otherwise when you register, we will only send you emails that let you know when somebody responds to your question or comments on the site;
- your personal details will only be used by the Department of Education.
When you register we ask for certain information from you (e.g. email address, country, username). Unless you agree otherwise when you register, we will only use this information:
- for administration procedures, such as when you need a replacement password;
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide;
- to monitor site statistics (e.g. number of registered users).
Cancelling your user account
If you would like us to delete your account, please contact us. We would also appreciate your letting us know why you have chosen to do so.